Friday, April 19, 2013

Operation Smile Silent Auction Items

I have 2 items in a silent auction for Operation Smile up over on Michelle's blog - My Creations With Michelle. Please go check out all the details for this very worthy cause and look at the other fantastic handmade items up for auction.


Please note this auction has ended. Thank you to everyone who checked it out, shared and bid on the items for all your support.


Auction item # 3  my first item in the auction (pictures below) will be available to bid on April 19, 2013 at 9:10 pm AST (8:10 pm EST, 5:10 pm PST) here.

This is a boxed set of 8 cards, 4 each of 2 styles.

The winner can also have sentiments stamped on these if they wish. For now they are blank as that's how I leave mine (particularly for these ones) so they can be used for pretty much any occasion (birthday, sympathy, thinking of you, etc).

These are all hand stamped and water coloured by me (of course). :) I plan to do a video at some point on how exactly I made these and had hoped to have it ready to post today with this auction but never had it done in time, sorry.



The picture of it all boxed up does not do it justice as there is a plastic cover on the box which makes the colours look washed out. 




Auction item # 7 my 2nd item of the auction (pictures below) will be available to bid on April 19, 2013 at 9:30 pm AST (8:30 pm EST, 5:30 pm PST) here. 

This is another boxed set of 8 cards (4 each of 2 styles).

When I first heard about the auction Michelle was planning to benefit Operation Smile I just knew I had to make a set of cards using a stamp set available to Close To My Heart consultants called precious smiles. The set is designed for us to use to create things advertising Operation Smile and the kids in the set are just so cute! I love using this set.

At request of the winner these can be stamped with different sentiments and/or have the kids haircolour different (although the haircolour change will delay them being shipped by a day). If no request is made then you will get 4 of each one pictured.

These cards make great "go to" cards for birthdays, teacher cards, cards for grandparents and much much more.




not sure why but I can't get a picture that shows the paper colours properly without washing out his face but it is coloured similar to the girls skintone.


I really hope you will all go check out Michelle's auction. It's a very worthy cause and some great items to be had.



1 comment:


  
Get widget