Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sketch 31

For today's card I wanted to take this weeks somewhat more complicated sketch (or at least it seemed like it to me haha) and simplify it.


I used a kraft card base and then matted a piece of Frosted pattern paper with colonial white and wrapped it with some hemp baker's twine. I popped it up on some 3-D foam tape. Then I cut a 1 3/4" colonial white label shape from Artiste and a 2" kraft label shape from Art Philosophy. I stamped D1560 Holiday Tags label shape (no I did not cut the shape at the recommended size) in 2nd generation Saddle ink and the sentiment in 2nd generation Juniper. 

You can find all the products I used HERE.

I'd love for you to go on over to check out what the rest of the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Team has in store for you today using this sketch HERE.

I'd really love if you checked out the entries so far this week and played along with us HERE 

3 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch, I like how you used the Baker's Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the twine! and this paper pack is definitely my fav. it looks awesome with kraft cardstock! Never thought to pair it with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Frosted paper looks great on kraft, and I love how you wrapped the main panel (I love twine). Cool mixing of your Cricut cuts!

    ReplyDelete


  
Get widget