Friday, October 21, 2011

The reason for a lack of posts

I just thought I'd share a couple pictures of why you haven't seen any recent posts from me. We also lost my dear father in law after his 4 1/2 year battle with cancer on August 27.
The picture with both kids is my 2 1/2 year old angel with his little sister the day she was born (August 2) and the other of just her is one I took just a couple hours ago. The 2nd 3rd and 4th pictures are what I am so proud of my DH for making lately. He created this carving out of acrylic to use as a temporary headstone for his Dad. I think he would be proud don't you?? The darker one is holding it up to a light source (in this case the sun outside)

I've still been doing cricut classes and creating things and was even honoured to be able to participate in Carousel Rubber Stamps 17th birthday demo day last weekend. It was a blast!!!
Unfortunately for my blog friends though something had to give and so I haven't been blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment


  
Get widget