Monday, February 14, 2011

Lots of new stuff being posted







These first 3 are from a twinkling H20 class I took at Carousel Rubber Stamps.. the same place that Faye works from the video of the mini cuttlebug roses I posted.



This last card is last years Christmas card (I know REALLY old!!) It was originally a make and take from Carousel... can you tell I really like it there?? The top version is the one we made there and the 2nd one is the one I mass produced for my Christmas cards.



So I realized how many cards I have now that aren't posted so I am on a posting frenzy to get myself caught up since I intend to make ALOT more cards this year (and so far it's going alright). I'm going to keep my details short and to the point so if you have questions just ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment


  
Get widget