Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Flowering Bunch



I usually participate in this great blog hop every month with my fellow Close To My Heart consultants to show you some great projects using the Stamp Of The Month. This month however I had lent my SOTM set to a friend without really paying any attention to dates of her vacation, oops. Anyways, I didn't want you to miss out on the great inspiration using this set so figured I would at least give you the lineup for this months blog hop so you could see what my fellow consultants made with it. It really is a great stamp set.


This month's stamp from Close to My Heart is "A Flowering Bunch" and is available exclusively through your Close to My Heart consultant from June 1 - 30, 2013. You can purchase this stamp set for only $5 with any qualifying purchase of $50 or more. Also, don't forget about all the other fabulous specials this month. :)

Here is the lineup for this months blog hop:
  1. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
  2. Amber ~ Scrapper's Therap
  3. Theo ~ Celebrate Crafts 
  4. Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking 
  5. Stephanie ~ QuiltedScrapper
  6. Cat ~ catscrapbooking
  7. Traci ~ Paper Crafting 101

No comments:

Post a Comment


  
Get widget