Monday, September 19, 2011

Best cricut cartridge ever!!!!!

I just wanted to let you all know about the new Art Philosophy cartridge bundle by Close To My Heart for the cricut.
I am in love!!! So much so that I was sure that others would be too and signed up as a consultant so that when people ask in my "how to use the cricut" classes where they could get it my answer could be really simple... "from me!!"

This cartridge has it all!! 2 fonts, tons of shapes (including label shapes similar to the spellbinder ones we all love), tags, cards (beautiful shaped ones as well as ones with great cut outs in them great for revealing your stamped sentiment on the inside of the card), boxes, borders, paper lace and my favourite..... Rolled roses!!!!
Included with the cartridge are 3 yup 3!!! Stamp sets that coordinate with the shapes (there are more coordinating stamp sets available but these 3 come with it).
It also comes with some chipboard shapes that also coordinate so you can dimensionalize your project.

What?? You want to SEE the images??? I knew you would... So I'm putting the pictures at the end of this post!!

To order this great bundle you can order it directly from my site https://darlah.myctmh.com (just click shop online and then cricut collection) or send me an email!

Want to order more than just the bundle (like some of the other coordinating stamps)? Don't order online!!! Contact me about your order and let me place it for you as you will most likely qualify for some more free product!!! You can even host a gathering (and it can be online only if you want or we can have a real get together and have some crafty fun in person) and send invites to your crafty friends and if they order anything then you'll qualify for even more great stuff.... If they order enough then you might even be able to get you cricut bundle 50% off!!!
Just figured I'd throw it out there so you'd know as I wouldn't want anyone to miss that opportunity if it was available.

I also make cheat sheets that are just awesome if I do say so myself for the coordinating stamps just for my customer!!!! See my other post here > http://stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/2011/10/art-philosophy-coordinating-stamps.html

Anyways, enough babble and onto what you've been waiting for... The pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


  
Get widget