Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Go check it out... Video of my fave technique!!

Okay so if you've received a birthday card or thank you card from me this past year you've seen one of Melanie M's stamps that I am absolutely in love with. Anyways a technique made with this set "arranged with love" made it on PBS tv (your card may have even used this technique since it's one of my fave techs).
To see all the details and a second video as well go check out Melanies post about it here http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/2011/01/on-tv-not-stv-this-time-tee-vee.html

Then come back and tell me what you think, just cause I'm curious if anyone else loves this as much as I do!! If you do make sure you post/blog about it too and you could win one of Melanies new sets not even released yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


  
Get widget